Registration fee for the conference is 200 TL for oral presentations, 100 TL for performance / exhibition.
Participation fee for those who want to participate as an audience is 50 TL.
– Each participant who will attend the symposium must pay a registration fee. In studies belonging to more than one participant, each author who wants to get a certificate of participation must pay at least one registration fee.
– A maximum of two studies by the same author can be submitted for one registration fee. In case of more than two studies, 100 TL must be paid for each study in addition to the registration fee. Master and PhD students can submit only one study with a single registration fee.
* Registration fees deposited will not be refunded.
Services included in the registration fee:
– Online participation in presentation sessions and invited speaker sessions
– Electronic attendance certificate
Name of the Bank
Name of the Branch
9 Eylul Branch
TR 6000 0100 1506 0679 9887 5047
To prevent any inexactitude,
Each participant can pay his/her own fee,
Each participant can pay for her/his self only not as a group,
As an explanation “[Name Surname]_Bulletin_IADCE” or
“[Name Surname]_Performance/Exhibition_IADCE”, whether is the payment for a bulletin or a exhibition/performance.
Example for Payment Explanation:
For a bulletin: Pablo PICASSO_Bulletin_IADCE
For a performance: Pablo PICASSO _Performance_IADCE
For exhibition: Pablo PICASSO_Exhibition_IADCE
For audiences: Pablo PICASSO_Audience_IADCE
Payment documents should send to the email@example.com e-mail address with the same explanations added.