Improving the physical conditions (classrooms, laboratories and offices), Buca Faculty of Education strives to develop teachers and researchers with its productive, innovative and creative academic staff who achieve international academic standards through research projects and art/culture activities, who follow new trends in educational technology, and who can cooperate effectively with other educational stakeholders.
Dokuz Eylul University Buca Faculty of Education aims to develop teachers who contribute to the social, cultural, economic, scientific and technological advancement of our nation and humanity, by achieving universal standards in teacher education.
OUR FUNDAMENTAL VALUES
– Love and Respect
– “We” instead of “I”
– Balance of Rights and Duties
– Free, but not uncontrolled
– Being progressive, not judgmental
– Adherence to academic criteria and scientific values
– Devotion to Ataturk’s principles and secular education system